The company has a group of financial team with solid business knowledge and many years of practical experience, providing financial, tax and legal professional consultation for enterprises, including daily accounting, tax planning, corporate governance, compliance management and so on.
The work of the financial adviser mainly includes the following aspects:
(1) Make due diligence and write the report on the feasibility of Party A’ stock reform.
(2) Draw up the ownership structure of Party A and the plan for the establishment of the joint stock company.
(3) Draw up Party A' financial adjustment scheme.
(4) Assist in selecting intermediaries such as audit, assessment, and lawyers to complete the requirements of audit, assessment and legal reports.
(5) Help select the sponsor (Coaching broker) and provide financial advisor